The privacy statement of the prednisone side effects illustrates how your personal information which is used to identify you as an individual will be used as to access and interact with the website.
Collection Of Personal Information
The personal information will be collected via,
- The electronic forms submitted by you through the website in order to request a certain service, information or action
- The surveys which you will be participating in
- The messages or comments which might contain the name, email address or contact details, sent by you through the website or email,
Unless required by law, the email addresses provided by you will not be provided to a third party without your permission and they will not be added to any kind of mailing list. They are merely used to respond to your inquiries. When you are requested to provide your personal information by the prednisone side effects you can view the privacy statement by clicking the link at the bottom of the form.
Collection Of Web Statistics Data
If you prefer you can use the website anonymously without providing any personal information then you may not be able to enjoy all the services provided by us.
Use And Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Please be aware that your personal information will be used or disclosed,
- For the purposes of security , development, planning and research
- For the purpose of the enhancement of the site
- When there is a suspension that a fraud activity is taking place
- And for any other requirement enforced by the law
Links To External Websites
Non-personal clickstream data will be automatically recorded by the server of this website. We will not try to identify you through this unless it is required by law or if there is a suspicion of a fraud activity. Your OP address, domain name, date and time of your visit, the pages you visited are among the data that is being recorded.
Feedback, Information Request Form And Email